Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot) Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot)

A very interesting little short. I love the details. The style is really nice, and fits the kind of things that went on in the animation. The fluid animations also did a splendid job of bolstering the action that went on, and the humor blends in perfectly. All-in-all, I'd love to see this series start up! A really good pilot!

Mr.Sneaks meets Tetris Mr.Sneaks meets Tetris

I really nice animation! Had me wondering how the plot would go. Pretty fluid movement, which matches the design really well.

Ant0on responds:

Thanks! :)

Social Fabric Social Fabric

I did not expect that ending.

I really like how you drew this! Gave a lot of suspense, and humor!

ADARAN ADARAN

A fun little game that's a nice way to play with time. I like the game mechanic with the shuriken, and enemy designs that revolve around its boomerang sort of movement.

PUNCH OUT: TomFulp PUNCH OUT: TomFulp

I find it pretty funny, and nicely responsive! Not sure why people say its unbeatable though. I've gotten pretty close, so I can tell its beatable.

I like the nostalgic feeling that comes from this. That music thoughhhhhhh, oh man. Really tones up the tension while playing.

MAKE IT as an Artist MAKE IT as an Artist

So, this game's pretty deep to me. As someone who's been through art school, left art school, spiraled into depression in the midst of all this but still managed to hold on somehow because of my friends, it kinda brought me to tears to see the end of it. It's a brilliant little game, no matter how short it is, and I think that message in there at the end really brought me to that emotional state...'cause well, as an artist (A crappy, novice artist who's still trying to become as good as his friends are, but cant manage the motivation to try), I really forget about things like that, a lot.

Thank you for making this.

The Duet: Regret The Duet: Regret

The song seems to have a lot of emotion, and suits its title well.

End of Small Sanctuary Remix End of Small Sanctuary Remix

Being a fan of Silent Hill 3, I'm very familiar with the original version of this song. Your remix is very pleasant, and I feel like it can fit snugly into the game as well and still give the comfortable feeling. Ten outta' ten.

thekmanproductions responds:

Thank you so much!!! That means a lot to me! I'm a huge fan of all Silent Hills, but 3 is the best! :)

Sanctuary of the fallen empire Sanctuary of the fallen empire

Beautiful. The piano mixes well into it. I could sleep to this music...it's truly lovely.

Noisysundae responds:

Gems, gems are truly outrageous. They are truly truly truly outrageous. ♪♫

P.F. Hypnagogia P.F. Hypnagogia

Y'know, this would make a killer tattoo. I love the attention to detail, and the kinda grotesque elegance it has to it!

deathink responds:

thanks bro, I made a career on grotesque elegance

Vanishing Point Vanishing Point

A fantastic picture. I really like the glows, it really goes with the transistor style of art. The icon's really neat too, as it can be misleading (in a good way!) to when you think she's holding her mic..but then you look at the actual picture, and it extends into transistor. I really love that.

Knight Artorias Knight Artorias

Looks fantastic! I love the use of color here. It makes it feel elegant, which really suits Artorias and his rad swordsmanship skills.

Speakin' of which, seems like you've really gotten into DarkSouls lately! I love that series.