Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot) Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot)

A very interesting little short. I love the details. The style is really nice, and fits the kind of things that went on in the animation. The fluid animations also did a splendid job of bolstering the action that went on, and the humor blends in perfectly. All-in-all, I'd love to see this series start up! A really good pilot!

Mr.Sneaks meets Tetris Mr.Sneaks meets Tetris

I really nice animation! Had me wondering how the plot would go. Pretty fluid movement, which matches the design really well.

Ant0on responds:

Thanks! :)

Social Fabric Social Fabric

I did not expect that ending.

I really like how you drew this! Gave a lot of suspense, and humor!

PAYDAY PAYDAY

Looks great! Ah, I'm always a fan of your art style. Its pleasant to look at. The suspense is nice, and I definitely didn't expect the animation to take the turn it did.

EggnogTripod responds:

Haha thanks Grey, glad you're a fan of my stuff :)

Still Spineless: Arms Still Spineless: Arms

Really nice! It made me think of psychological horror, which is a genre of horror I never see sadly, but love dearly (It's the only horror I can really bear because jumpscares spike it a bit too much.)

The animation is great, and really fluid. Additionally, the setting and music blend really well to transition a tense atmosphere without relying on jumpscares or loud noises. I saw the first episode, and I gotta say, I never thought 15 minutes alone would get me attatched to a character. The story aspects have me craving for more, really wanting to know what "Thing" is, and what the "project" is.

In other words, this is one of the best animations I've ever seen! PLEASE do more!

EggnogTripod responds:

Oh man, that's such a great compliment, thank you.

Psychological horror is my favourite type of the genre, I'm a huge fan of the Silent Hill games and all those PS2 horrors that have a heavy atmosphere.

Thanks for checking out the first episode as well, it's so cool that my toons have you craving more of the story.

I'm going to make a new episode every Halloween, so I hope you're patient haha

Queers of War Queers of War

DICKSAWS!
Anywho, some funny little shorts, heheh.
Funny that it still gets views 9 years later, huh? Some things just never age!

[Anim loop] Hammer Time ! Anime version 1080p [Anim loop] Hammer Time ! Anime version 1080p

Short and sweet! Nicely animated, with some interesting SFX and voice acting to go alongside it! I like how fluid the animation is as well! Although...I kinda wish the animation was longer, but I guess it's understandable (Being a loop and all.).

airman4 responds:

I never answered , damn me
I tried to make longer but the framework couldn't handle
I need a 12 go memory PC actually , i'm limited
If you want to help visit my Patreon

Roblox:The Annoying Girl Roblox:The Annoying Girl

Not to be rude, but this is just footage of you (I suppose?) playing Roblox. While it is nice that you're interested in this game, I don't think this belongs in the portal.

super ☆ business ☆ dancing ☆ night super ☆ business ☆ dancing ☆ night

Wonderful animation! (Yeah, I said that on youtube already but still!) The animation works amazingly with the beat, and that halfway mark makes this even more fun to watch! I hope you make more animations! This is great!

Mr. Freeman, part 0 Mr. Freeman, part 0

C'est manifique.
It's perfectly in between the lines of a inspirational short and a hearty stab at the mind.
Honestly, I do wonder how many of us could indeed give away things that quickly. I could easily give away my phone, for its locked and they'd just have to wipe it (And lets be honest, is it truly that important?). I could empty my hard-drive 'cause its data is more or less useless and the important stuff is uploaded. Heheheh....