Infected Infected

It's a great video to go alongside the song. I like the creative use of the imagery as well. Couldn't predict what would happen next, and the semi-abstract style to it really wraps it all up well. Keep bein' awesome dude.

Anton-Michael responds:

Thank you Grey, you're too kind :) Really appreciate your support man

Cream Cream

So, for those of you who haven't watched the animation, don't read this because there's spoilers.

This is...a very interesting animation that questions the extent that positive morality can go against those that oppose it for power. The guy had fixed all the worlds' problems, but because people were greedy and didn't want to lose their power, they used the media to paint the tool to fix the world as a black sheep, making all the problems return in the process, and ruining the man's life and years of effort for a good cause.

It's a good metaphor about how lies can easily reverse all the positive progress can make in life. We need to find the truth for ourselves, and not rely on vague articles and the like. I also didn't expect this from the creator of salad fingers! The message was pretty surprising halfway through. What I thought was going to be a sort of eerie, horror-esqe animation instead, was pretty strait to the point and had a big, real life message.

Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot) Vikings of the Interstate (Pilot)

A very interesting little short. I love the details. The style is really nice, and fits the kind of things that went on in the animation. The fluid animations also did a splendid job of bolstering the action that went on, and the humor blends in perfectly. All-in-all, I'd love to see this series start up! A really good pilot!

Time Fcuk Time Fcuk

An outstanding game in both design and difficulty. I love how the game rolls out a sort of story that questions the morals of your actions (and playing the game in general) as you go. The soundtrack sweetens the experience further, for an overall rewarding experience.

ADARAN ADARAN

A fun little game that's a nice way to play with time. I like the game mechanic with the shuriken, and enemy designs that revolve around its boomerang sort of movement.

PUNCH OUT: TomFulp PUNCH OUT: TomFulp

I find it pretty funny, and nicely responsive! Not sure why people say its unbeatable though. I've gotten pretty close, so I can tell its beatable.

I like the nostalgic feeling that comes from this. That music thoughhhhhhh, oh man. Really tones up the tension while playing.

The Duet: Regret The Duet: Regret

The song seems to have a lot of emotion, and suits its title well.

End of Small Sanctuary Remix End of Small Sanctuary Remix

Being a fan of Silent Hill 3, I'm very familiar with the original version of this song. Your remix is very pleasant, and I feel like it can fit snugly into the game as well and still give the comfortable feeling. Ten outta' ten.

thekmanproductions responds:

Thank you so much!!! That means a lot to me! I'm a huge fan of all Silent Hills, but 3 is the best! :)

Sanctuary of the fallen empire Sanctuary of the fallen empire

Beautiful. The piano mixes well into it. I could sleep to this music...it's truly lovely.

Noisysundae responds:

Gems, gems are truly outrageous. They are truly truly truly outrageous. ♪♫

P.F. Hypnagogia P.F. Hypnagogia

Y'know, this would make a killer tattoo. I love the attention to detail, and the kinda grotesque elegance it has to it!

deathink responds:

thanks bro, I made a career on grotesque elegance

Vanishing Point Vanishing Point

A fantastic picture. I really like the glows, it really goes with the transistor style of art. The icon's really neat too, as it can be misleading (in a good way!) to when you think she's holding her mic..but then you look at the actual picture, and it extends into transistor. I really love that.

Knight Artorias Knight Artorias

Looks fantastic! I love the use of color here. It makes it feel elegant, which really suits Artorias and his rad swordsmanship skills.

Speakin' of which, seems like you've really gotten into DarkSouls lately! I love that series.